Q. What is Vitamin C Mineral Ascorbates?
A. Roex Vitamin C Mineral Ascorbates supplies up to 3,000 mg of buffered Vitamin C per day, as four mineral ascorbates (including calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate).
Q. What are the benefits of Vitamin C?
A. Vitamin C is essential for life and is required by the body to both protect and build collagen and elastin, the very components that make up our connective tissue, skin, and walls of our veins and arteries. Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant which promotes healthy teeth and gums, helps in the absorption of iron, and is involved in healthy immune function. Additionally, it is required in the metabolism of certain amino acids and helps in the synthesis of hormones from cholesterol.
Roex® Vitamin C Mineral Ascorbates tablets also helps:
• Strongly support the immune system
• Support adrenal function
• Support production of the powerful antioxidant, glutathione in the liver
• Metabolize other vitamins, amino acids and cholesterol
• Encourage sperm motility
Factors which deplete your body’s store of Vitamin C:
• Age – the need for Vitamin C increases with age
• Smoking and environmental pollutants
• Prolonged use of antibiotics, cortisone, aspirin, or other pain killers
• Sulfa drugs
• High protein diets
Note: In the animal kingdom, only humans, monkeys and apes, guinea pigs, bats and some species of birds are UNABLE to produce all the vitamin C they need in their own bodies. So it’s critical to make sure you take adequate vitamin C every day, especially in times of stress.